Pittsburgh Estate Planning – Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
Preserving your financial legacy for family members or a lifetime partner is extremely important.
We are Pittsburgh Estate Planning Attorneys Serving Clients in the Wexford, Cranberry, Sewickley, and Greater Pittsburgh area to Preserve Their Financial Legacies.
Everyone deserves the peace of mind that:
- their assets will pass on to their loved ones after death
- that money left to minor children can be safely administered for their benefit
- and that their financial and medical affairs can be managed in the event of illness or incapacity
Regardless of the total value of your assets, an estate plan that is the result of clear discussions between lawyer and client, can accommodate the needs of your loved ones and can ensure that money is left to those to whom you intend.
Do I need an Estate Plan?
We provide advice to help answer this question, because we will advise about legal tools that enable you to deal with medical and financial issues for your family when you can no longer handle your own affairs.
- For instance, if your success has led to high net worth, proper estate planning can establish trusts to shelter money from Federal Death Tax.
- If you have a lifetime friend or partner, your estate plan can address the special issues that concern you.
- With financial and medical powers of attorney and living wills, your business and medical affairs can be handled by trusted family members or friends if you are unable to handle them yourself.
If you have an existing estate plan:
You might also check out this page on our website: Estate Administration.
Our attorneys will meet with you to review it and, if necessary, can update it to accommodate changes in your life circumstances. Additionally, we can also advise you about any new law that applies to your existing estate plan. We can revise your estate plan to conform with current law, if necessary.
Since 1993, our estate planning attorneys cost effectively serve clients in Wexford, Sewickley, Franklin Park, and Greater Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. West & Zuberbuhler, P.C. works with clients to implement their estate planning goals creatively, and we have a reputation for providing legal services with integrity and sensitivity to meet the needs of our clients, and clients depend on our 40-plus years of combined experience.
Our lawyers can explain all of the issues in clear, understandable terms. Our law firm offers legal services that include:
- Simple Wills
- Living Wills
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Medical Powers of Attorney
If, however, your estate planning is more complex due to high net worth or planning for family members with special needs, our firm also offers:
- Wills with Trusts for Children or Spouses
- Wills with Tax Shelter Trusts
- Estate Plans that Deal with Second Marriages and Step-Families
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts including Life Insurance Trusts
- Supplemental and Special-needs Trusts
If requested, we can work with your financial advisers to advise you about tax and other consequences associated with your options.
West & Zuberbuhler, P.C. – For a FREE initial consultation. We invite you to contact us at your convenience to formulate your Estate Plan or to review and update an existing Estate Plan.
The Attorneys at West & Zuberbuhler, P.C. provide estate planning legal services to clients located throughout the Beaver Valley and Greater Pittsburgh and in Beaver, Wexford, Pittsburgh, Sewickley, Cranberry Township, Butler, New Castle, Ellwood City, Coraopolis, Moon Township, and throughout Beaver, Allegheny, Butler, Lawrence, and Mercer Counties.
Zip codes Served: 16066, 15042, 15005, 16046, 15143, 15090, 15101, 15044, 16059, 15050,15066, 16063, 16033, 16059, 15237, 15229, 15109